Music, Rhythm & Dance Academy
Caribbean & Latin Dance
Association of Trinidad & Tobago (CALDATT)
CALDATT is a members driven organization comprising a network of associated schools, groups and members that span students, trainees, tutors, mentors, performers, experienced practitioners and expertise in the various Caribbean Cultural, Creative & Performing Arts.
Programmes & Events!
Become a Club-Member
In Celebration of 2019 "Pursuit of Dance Excellence - PODE" Campaign:
DINNER & DANCE FIESTA
@HYATT Regency on the WATER-FRONT
Register to Win a FREE PASS to FIESTA NITES
. . . SAT. Evenings in November from 6:00 pm!
- Beginning with an Exquisite Dinner;
- Add Desserts, Exotic Cocktails & Tropical Beverages;
- Get warmed-up with Entertainment & Popular Dance Workshops;
- Dance to a mix of Ballroom, Latin & All Dance DJ Music Mixes;
- Special Ambiance & Dance-Floor to keep you dancing till your feet hurt.
Bring your Family & Friends to enjoy our Saturday FIESTA NITES Out on the Town - Call (868) 821 6550 for Reservations . . . Contact Us at (868) 627 4237 or our Message Board!
CALDATT MEMBERS SPECIAL = tt$60 Workshop & Dance FIESTA (limited from 8:30 pm):
1. All-Inclusive BUFFET-STYLE DINNER with Entertainment & Dance FIESTA = tt$385 p/p from 6 pm; OR
2. COCKTAILS & TAPAS including Entertainment, Dance Workshop & Dance FIESTA = tt$149 p/p from 6 pm;
3. FIESTA Dance Party (Dance Workshop from 8:30 pm, Exotic Cocktails & Drink Specials) = tt$60 CALDATT Members Special!
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION & RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
Complete Membership Registration (FREE during Nov.) and produce your emailed Membership Registration Confirmation Receipt on entry from 8:30 pm ($60) to Dance Workshop & FIESTA NITES Dance Party! . . . NOTE: Member Discounts limited to first 50 entrants from 8:30 pm . . .
|BALLROOM & LATIN |
- FOCUS SESSIONS:
|Rumba, Waltz & Foxtrot|
|Cha Cha Cha (Int'l.)|
|Swing / Jive / Bounce|
|Samba & Quick-Step|
|BALLROOM-LATIN MIX CLASSES|
- FOCUS SESSIONS:
|Salsa / Mambo / Pachanga / Casino Salsa (Rueda) / Cumbia|
|Rumba / Latin 3-Step & Bachata|
|Merengue & Cha Cha Cha (Am.)|
|Kizomba / Zouk|
|Latin Hustle & Line-Dances|
|CLUB-LATIN MIX DANCE CLASSES|
|DancerSize® Health & Fitness: Zumba / Soca Cardio / Hip-Hop ...|
|CARIBBEAN FREE-STYLE & STREET DANCES|
|Urban (R&B) & Street|
|Ballet - Jazz - Tap|
|Creative & Expression|
|Hip-Hop & Dance-Hall|
|Indo-Caribbean / Bollywood|
|Afro-Caribbean / Cultural Folk|
|TP MUSIC EDUCATION|
|TP Music Production|
|TP PERCUSSION Instruments|
|TP Entertainment Formulation|
Sign up to become a registered member of the siteCreate Account
- Caribbean Freestyle: Cultural, Hip-Hop & Street Styles (3-6 Dancers);
- Ballroom and Latin: Teams of 2-3 Couples or 4-6 Dancers;
Participants are required to perform a 4 - 5 minutes total dance presentation inclusive of a minimum 3½+ minutes dance performance with all other presentation setup, intro/outro or stage preparation having a maximum duration of 30-40 secs. Participating groups will perform individually for a combination of Judges Assessments and Crowd Appreciation on the following:
- Group or Team Dynamics - Attire & Presentation for Performance Impact;
- Performance Integrity - Styling, Timing & Impact relative to the selected Dance Style;
- Overall Group Presentation - Harmonization, Synchronization, Transitions and Execution.
Join our packed schedule of events and activities in store for our November Launch Month.
Training Facilities &...