Our QDP Service MantraQuality, Discipline, Productivity, . . .
Our Promise to You …
…to exceed all expectations in contributing to your success!
Make Your Own Opportunities
Participate in real live Client Performances
We provide the opportunity for you to perform and earn while doing what you love.
Technical & Performance Training
We provide in-depth and high level technical and performance training at the highest professional levels.
Business, Management and Administrative Skills Training
Get access to special skills training and administrative support through our Business, Management and Administrative Skills Training programmes.
Professional Development Support
We assist in the development of all aspects of your craft and business to help you perform at your best and elite levels in Tutoring, Performances and Competitions at international standards and Professionalism.
Become your own Boss
We assist you in developing the confidence to run your own business, school or training programmes.
. . . the revolution evolves . . . !
Develop the Plan (Research & Analysis)
Envision your life-path and develop your life-plan . . . .
Plan the Work (Create Your Blue-Print)
Train, Develop & Perfect Your Skills . . .
Work the Plan (Execute according to your Blue-Print)
Dedicate and commit yourself to your success . . . work like there is no tomorrow.
Participant / Trainee Benefits
Trainees of the Dance-Fusion Programmes benefit from a pool of resources and support from several collaborating organizations. Trainees, in addition, have the option to access business skills training and technical resources that support graduates and aspiring tutors in the establishment of community training programmes and entrepreneurial activities.
Participants successfully completing the Tutor Training – TDP & FTP Workshop Series will be provided the opportunity to participate at the various program levels – Focus FTP Training, Performance Teams, Tutor Teams and the chance to Compete, Perform &/or Tutor in Special Community Events, Competitions and Training Programmes.
Tutor Graduates are also provided Class or School Administrative skills training and management support tools including:
- A Personal or School Website for Marketing, Registration and Communication;
- Student administration and management tools; &
- Continuing support for the establishment, marketing, management and continued development of training programmes.
Member Registration Packages:
Value-Added Member Benefits!
Significant memberships benefits, services & class discounts and awards are available for our various membership levels:
- Students & General Members;
- Tutors, Trainers & Performers;
- Associate Schools and Organizations;
- Sponsors, Donors and Services Providers.
Students & General MembersGet access to Special Discounts.
- 15% – 30% Network Tuition / Class Discounts;
- 10% – 25%+ Discounts on Event Admission / Tickets;
- Access to FREE & Special Discount Workshops;
- On-Line Members Training Portal Access to Music, Videos & more…;
- Access to Network Sales & Marketing Support;
- Access to Business Planning & Training Support.
Tutors, Trainers, Schools.Select Professional Membership levels for access to Advance Business Tools & Resources.
- All General Members Benefits plus;
- A Virtual Business Card &/or WebPage for your Dance School;
- Management & Administrative Training Support;
- Advertising & Marketing Support (Your own Website);
- Business Planning & Development Support;
- Online Administrative & Management Tools.
Register as a STUDENT Member | TUTOR or TRAINER | Associated SCHOOL, GROUP, ORGANIZATION | SPONSOR (Resource or Service Provider).
Thanks, we will contact you soon . . . Please complete your FREE Registration to our Members Area!
Caribbean Free-Style & Cultural Dances
Which dance style do you feel most confident performing, choreographing or tutoring?
Ballroom & Latin Dances
Free-Style & Street Dances
Ballet - Jazz - Tap
Ballroom & Latin Dance Styles
Select the Ballroom & Latin Dance Option with the Dance Style That Feel Most Confident Performing?
Salsa / Mambo / Bachata
Rumba / Latin 3-Step
Cha Cha Cha / Merengue
Argentine Tango / Pachanga / Rueda
Kizomba / Zouk / Line Dances
Swing / Jive / Latin-Hustle
Waltz / Samba / Quick-Step
NEW STUDENTS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS
TUTORS, TRAINERS & PERFORMERS
SCHOOLS, GROUPS, CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
DONORS & SPONSORS including Training Resource & Service Providers.
Tell Us About Your Interests & Goals!
What is your current goal or interest in learning and joining our training programmes?
I'm only interested in learning for Social or Personal Enhancement at this time.
I'm interested in pursuing high-level training for Performance, Competitions and more.
Some Final Details
If you are under age 18 . . . Your Parent's Consent will be required to confirm enrollment.
You're Good To Go . . . Send us your details
Confirmation of Your Registration Details
Organization / Member / Participant / Student - Acknowledgement, Disclaimer & Release
- Represent to CALDATT that you the participant or your assignee to the programme are in excellent health and physical condition and have no disability or condition that would or should prevent engagement in such activities, or that if deemed necessary, that participation has been approved or so advised by a medical doctor;
- Acknowledge that injury may result from performing exercise routines or engaging in similarly stressful activity;
- Assume the risk of and release and hold CALDATT harmless for any liability for any physical or other injury or harm suffered by the participant during, or as a consequence of participating in, the programmes or performing such exercise routines or engaging in such other strenuous physical activity and agree that neither CALDATT nor the facility at which the programme is being held, nor any other person involved in organizing or conducting the activity shall have any liability or responsibility for any such injury or harm.
Get In Touch
P.O. Box 479, Port of Spain
Trinidad & Tobago, 150123.
+1 868 222 8118 (Office)
+1 868 627 4237 (Ph./Fax)