Become a MemberJoin our Members Network
Thanks . . . Please complete the following Members Area & Profile Registration! . . . and CHECK YOUR EMAIL (& Spam Folder) for your Confirmation Receipts!
Caribbean Free-Style & Cultural Dances
Which dance style do you feel most confident performing, choreographing or tutoring?
Ballroom & Latin Dances
Free-Style & Street Dances
Ballet - Jazz - Tap
Ballroom & Latin Dance Styles
Select the Ballroom & Latin Dance Option with the Dance Style That Feel Most Confident Performing?
Salsa / Mambo / Bachata
Rumba / Latin 3-Step
Cha Cha Cha / Merengue
Argentine Tango / Pachanga / Rueda
Kizomba / Zouk / Line Dances
Swing / Jive / Latin-Hustle
Waltz / Samba / Quick-Step
Register as a STUDENT Member | TUTOR or TRAINER | Associated SCHOOL, GROUP, ORGANIZATION | SPONSOR (Resource or Service Provider).
NEW STUDENTS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS
TUTORS, TRAINERS & PERFORMERS
SCHOOLS, GROUPS, CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
DONORS & SPONSORS including Training Resource & Service Providers.
Tell Us About Your Interests & Goals!
What is your current goal or interest in learning and joining our training programmes?
I'm only interested in learning for Social or Personal Enhancement at this time.
I'm interested in pursuing high-level training for Performance, Competitions and more.
Some Final Details
If you are under age 18 . . . Your Parent's Consent will be required to confirm enrollment.
You're Good To Go . . . Send us your details
Confirmation of Your Registration Details
Organization / Member / Participant / Student - Acknowledgement, Disclaimer & Release
- Represent to CALDATT that you the participant or your assignee to the program are in excellent health and physical condition and have no disability or condition that would or should prevent engagement in such activities, or that if deemed necessary, that participation has been approved or so advised by a medical doctor;
- Acknowledge that injury may result from performing exercise routines or engaging in similarly stressful activity;
- Assume the risk of and release and hold CALDATT harmless for any liability for any physical or other injury or harm suffered by the participant during, or as a consequence of participating in, the program or performing such exercise routines or engaging in such other strenuous physical activity and agree that neither CALDATT nor the facility at which the program is being held, nor any other person involved in organizing or conducting the activity shall have any liability or responsibility for any such injury or harm.
In Celebration of 2019 "Pursuit of Dance Excellence - PODE" Campaign:
DINNER & DANCE FIESTA
@HYATT Regency on the WATER-FRONT
Register to Win a FREE PASS to FIESTA NITES
. . . SAT. Evenings in November from 6:00 pm!
- Beginning with an Exquisite Dinner;
- Add Desserts, Exotic Cocktails & Tropical Beverages;
- Get warmed-up with Entertainment & Popular Dance Workshops;
- Dance to a mix of Ballroom, Latin & All Dance DJ Music Mixes;
- Special Ambiance & Dance-Floor to keep you dancing till your feet hurt.
|BALLROOM & LATIN |
- FOCUS SESSIONS:
|Rumba, Waltz & Foxtrot|
|Cha Cha Cha (Int'l.)|
|Swing / Jive / Bounce|
|Samba & Quick-Step|
|BALLROOM-LATIN MIX CLASSES|
- FOCUS SESSIONS:
|Salsa / Mambo / Pachanga / Casino Salsa (Rueda) / Cumbia|
|Rumba / Latin 3-Step & Bachata|
|Merengue & Cha Cha Cha (Am.)|
|Kizomba / Zouk|
|Latin Hustle & Line-Dances|
|CLUB-LATIN MIX DANCE CLASSES|
|DancerSize® Health & Fitness: Zumba / Soca Cardio / Hip-Hop ...|
|CARIBBEAN FREE-STYLE & STREET DANCES|
|Urban (R&B) & Street|
|Ballet - Jazz - Tap|
|Creative & Expression|
|Hip-Hop & Dance-Hall|
|Indo-Caribbean / Bollywood|
|Afro-Caribbean / Cultural Folk|
|TP MUSIC EDUCATION|
|TP Music Production|
|TP PERCUSSION Instruments|
|TP Entertainment Formulation|
Sign up to become a registered member of the siteCreate Account
- Caribbean Freestyle: Cultural, Hip-Hop & Street Styles (3-6 Dancers);
- Ballroom and Latin: Teams of 2-3 Couples or 4-6 Dancers;
Participants are required to perform a 4 - 5 minutes total dance presentation inclusive of a minimum 3½+ minutes dance performance with all other presentation setup, intro/outro or stage preparation having a maximum duration of 30-40 secs. Participating groups will perform individually for a combination of Judges Assessments and Crowd Appreciation on the following:
- Group or Team Dynamics - Attire & Presentation for Performance Impact;
- Performance Integrity - Styling, Timing & Impact relative to the selected Dance Style;
- Overall Group Presentation - Harmonization, Synchronization, Transitions and Execution.
TICKETS & PASSES: Events, Classes & Memberships[mp_featured_products paginate="1" list_view="0" filters="0"]