The Caribbean & Latin Dance Association (CALDATT) is extremely excited in its mission to contribute to the enhancement, development and possible elevation of our nation’s talented youths and experienced dance practitioners to ‘Front & Center Stage’.
CALDATT is a non-profit NGO and as an amalgam of associated member schools, students, tutors and Community Support & Training Organizations, we are particularly pleased to enlist the support of the Trinidad HYATT Regency in partnering with us to bring this opportunity to showcase, highlight and engage the general public in the many various forms of recreational dance, fitness and performance training programmes & dance classes of our members and associates.
As a special feature of our 2019 PODE Campaign, CALDATT invite all dance enthusiasts to join our Membership Network (FREE during Nov. 2018) by REGISTERING NOW and joining our PODE Launch activities, which include:
- Various Dance Events including “FIESTA NITES on the Water-Front” @HYATT Regency, beginning with an Exquisite Dinner & Cocktails (from 6 pm), Dance Performances, Workshops & Entertainment (8 pm) & FIESTA NITES Dance Party (from 9 pm…) – every Saturday Evening in November 2018.
- Corporate Health & Fitness Programme – DIAMOND CLUB Membership (Christmas to Carnival) Promotions;
- Tutor Development – TDP & FTP – Performance Training Programmes and dance classes are provided at our Centralized Training Facilities – Total Percussion TP Studio at #76 Henry St. in Port of Spain; at various Community Locations; OR Private Sessions at Client Locations;
- CALDATT Members & Associates Network include:
Associates & Membership
- Students & General Members
- Tutors & Coaches
- Performers & Trainers
- Dance Teams & Groups
- Training Administrators
Administration & Management
- Event Coordinators
- Programme Administrators
- DJs & Music Performers
- Promotions & Marketing
- Social Media Expertise
- Website Administrators
Music & Dance Disciplines
- Free-Style, Urban, R&B
- Afro & Indo-Caribbean
- Modern Contemporary
- Ballroom & Latin
- Ballet & Classical
- Jazz & Tap
Thanks . . . Please complete the following Members Area & Profile Registration! . . . and CHECK YOUR EMAIL (& Spam Folder) for your Confirmation Receipts!
Caribbean Free-Style & Cultural Dances
Which dance style do you feel most confident performing, choreographing or tutoring?
Ballroom & Latin Dances
Free-Style & Street Dances
Ballet - Jazz - Tap
Ballroom & Latin Dance Styles
Select the Ballroom & Latin Dance Option with the Dance Style That Feel Most Confident Performing?
Salsa / Mambo / Bachata
Rumba / Latin 3-Step
Cha Cha Cha / Merengue
Argentine Tango / Pachanga / Rueda
Kizomba / Zouk / Line Dances
Swing / Jive / Latin-Hustle
Waltz / Samba / Quick-Step
Register as a STUDENT Member | TUTOR or TRAINER | Associated SCHOOL, GROUP, ORGANIZATION | SPONSOR (Resource or Service Provider).
NEW STUDENTS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS
TUTORS, TRAINERS & PERFORMERS
SCHOOLS, GROUPS, CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
DONORS & SPONSORS including Training Resource & Service Providers.
Tell Us About Your Interests & Goals!
What is your current goal or interest in learning and joining our training programmes?
I'm only interested in learning for Social or Personal Enhancement at this time.
I'm interested in pursuing high-level training for Performance, Competitions and more.
Some Final Details
If you are under age 18 . . . Your Parent's Consent will be required to confirm enrollment.
You're Good To Go . . . Send us your details
Confirmation of Your Registration Details
Organization / Member / Participant / Student - Acknowledgement, Disclaimer & Release
- Represent to CALDATT that you the participant or your assignee to the program are in excellent health and physical condition and have no disability or condition that would or should prevent engagement in such activities, or that if deemed necessary, that participation has been approved or so advised by a medical doctor;
- Acknowledge that injury may result from performing exercise routines or engaging in similarly stressful activity;
- Assume the risk of and release and hold CALDATT harmless for any liability for any physical or other injury or harm suffered by the participant during, or as a consequence of participating in, the program or performing such exercise routines or engaging in such other strenuous physical activity and agree that neither CALDATT nor the facility at which the program is being held, nor any other person involved in organizing or conducting the activity shall have any liability or responsibility for any such injury or harm.
Get in Touch
9am – 10pm Everyday
Our Studio Location
#76 Henry Street,
Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago.